HCA or Hospital Association of America is a US-based healthcare amenity that was founded in 1968 and is headquartered at Nashville, Tennessee. It now has 160+ medical centers around 2000+ locales of care, including the medical procedure habits, critical consideration communities, unattached trauma centers, and doctor facilities in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
HCA BConnected – Login To HCA Rewards
HCArewards is a program by HCA Healthcare and offers several rewards and benefits to the employees. The packages include the benefits on health and wellbeing, life insurances, retirement plans etc. This program will help the employees to take care of themselves. If the employees want to get benefitted from bconnected hca, then they must login to the portal.
To do this, they have to go to the bconnected hca login page through hcarewards.com. After that they have to enter the login credentials to login to the portal. If details are correct, they will be allowed to enter inside the portal.
How to Login to HCA Rewards?
- Go to hcarewards.com.
- Click on the ‘Welcome to HCA Rewards’ link on the portal.
- This will open up the ‘Current Employee Login Page’.
- Now, you have to enter your ‘HCA 3-4 ID’ and its ‘password’.
- Once done, click on the login button.
- If credentials entered are correct, you will be allowed to enter into your HCA Rewards account.
HCA Rewards Login Issue Troubleshooting
In case you have forgotten the password of your HCA rewards account, you can-
- Go to HCAhrAnswers.com and then login with your HCA 3-4 ID and HCA network password.
- Click on the HCA Rewards (inside the ‘My Total Rewards’ box) to access HCA rewards account without entering its password.
To reset the password, enter your HCA 3-4 ID and then verify that you are not a robot. Click ‘Continue’ button and you will be directed to the password reset page. Enter your new password and reconfirm it. Thus, you will be able to recover HCA Rewards login password.
If you are still unable to reset your password then you should call support at 1-800-566-4114. The BConnected representatives are available in weekdays from Monday to Friday, 7 A.M. to 7P.M. CST.
In case your HCA Account is Locked
Just in case you have locked your account after multiple failed login attempts, you should call Bconnected at 800-566-4114 for unlocking your HCA Rewards account. You have to enter the last 6 digits of your social security number and the date of birth. After entering these details, press 4 to speak to the BConnected representative.
Other Troubleshooting Issues and Solution – Hcahranswers Login –www.Hcahranswers.com
- If you don’t remember your HCA 3-4 ID, call HCA HR Answers at 844-474-6797.
- If you are unaware of your network password, then contact your local IT&S Help Desk.
- If you have been issued an alternative USER ID, enter it in the HCA 3-4 ID field.
- If you have any other questions about the HCA Rewards Login the call BConnected at 800-566-4114. The representative will be available 7AM-7PM central time from Monday to Friday (except holidays).