If you are in the search of HCAHRanswers login guide, then you are at the right place. Here, we have accumulated the information about HCA HR Answers, and you will get all the related information such as HCA Healthcare, HCAhrAnswers Login Process, HCAhranswers Employee Benefits, HCAhrAnswers Password Reset guide, phone number, contact details and many more.
What is HCA Healthcare?
So, HCA Healthcare is a for-profit health care facility operator based out in the US. It was founded in 1968 in Tennessee, United States by Jack C. Massey, Thomas F. Frist Jr., and Thomas F. Frist Sr. You will be amazed to know that it operates in 186 hospitals and around 2,000 sites of care, including the freestanding emergency rooms, physician clinics, surgery centers, and urgent care locations in 21 US states and United Kingdom.
HCA Rewards Benefits
There are a number of HCA Rewards benefits that can be easily availed from you HCAhrAnswers account. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- HCA alone provides $300 million funds to its employees in case of any emergency requirements.
- It also helps the employees in repayment of their loans.
- HCA has scholarship program for kids of its employees. Scholarships up to $5,000 is provided to a student.
- HCA Healthcare 401(k) plan is provided to employees with 100% match on the contributions.
- Employees get 14 days of paid leaves in a calendar year.
- Employees also get insurance for dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Benefits like assistance during identity theft, legal assistance, and many other are given to the employees.
HCA HR Answers Login Requirements
To login to the HR HCA Answers account, you need to have following:
- HCAhranswers login web URL.
- A valid username and password for HCAhrAnswers account.
- Your web browser must be compatible to run the login URL.
- A PC or laptop or smartphone with a reliable internet connection.
Steps to Login to HCAhrAnswers Portal
Here is the step-by-step guide to login to HCA HR Answers portal:
- Go to hcahranswers.com. This will direct you to the HCA HR Answers Login page.
- Now, enter the valid credentials you have.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- You will be logged in to the portal if credentials entered are correct.
- You can update your profile, check employee benefits, healthcare schemes and more.
How to Reset HCAhrAnswers Password?
If you have lost / forgotten the HCAhrAnswers password, you don’t have to worry at all. You can reset it using your mobile number. But for that, you should have entered your mobile number in your profile while creating it.
- Visit HCAhrAnswers official website.
- Now, find the ‘Forgot Your Password’ option on the login page.
- Click on it and you will be directed to HCA password reset tool.
- You will now be asked to enter your mobile number associated with your account.
- After entering the mobile number, you will receive an OTP on your profile to verify your identity.
- Enter the OTP and you can now set a new password.
Note: If you haven’t entered the mobile number of your HCA Answers profile then you need to connect with the HCA HR customer service.
HCAhrAnswers Contact Information
If you are having any troubles in accessing the official portal, then you can connect with HCAhrAnswers It Help Desk. They will be there to assist you in case of any difficulty and can handle your queries really well. Here are following details of the customer service center:
- Phone Number: (615) 344-9551
- Ethics Line Number: 1-800-455-1996
- Office Address: HCA Healthcare, One Park Plaza, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Official Website: hcahranswers.com
HCA Help Desk Phone Number
- Retirement Clearinghouse (Rollovers): (866) 340-3252
- Flexible Spending Accounts Number – Wage Works: (877) 888-3539
- RA Administrator Contact Number: (877) 202-6272
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Merrill Lynch: (855) 422-7862
- Time Away from Work Program Phone Number – Sedwick: (855) 858-7557
- Other Tax Forms (W2, W4): (844) 472-6797
HCAhrAnswers Login – Useful Links
Here are some of the useful links that can come handy to HCA employees.
HR Answers – Human Resources – Case Management | HR
Employee Link – HCA Healthcare Careers
The employees can use the “Facility Scheduler” to access their schedules from their home or wherever the internet connection and viewing device is available.
HCA Rewards TPA | HCA HR Rewards
This website welcomes the third-party administrators to provide valuable services to HCA Healthcare affiliates and the employees.
For Doctors | Employees | Hospitals
You can dial (844) HR-ANSWR [(844)472-6797)] to reach HR answers.
The Bottom Line
So, this was a detailed guide for anyone looking to explore HCAHRAnswers. We took some time to create this guide and now it is online for all the employees looking for some of the useful information about HCA Rewards, Healthcare Benefits, HR Answers and other services offered by HCA Healthcare.