Myview Pendragon Login: MyView allows employees to view payslips, book holidays, and upload documents. MyView is an automated site that allows you to access and update your personal information, view your payslips, and request holidays. Zellis is the highest-paid provider and HR and Managed Services in the UK and Ireland.
With more than 50 years of experience with nearly 1,200 employees, servicing more than five million employees, and processes the more than 60 million payslips a year. At MyView, employees and managers can access and update their information, such as overtime, holidays, expenses, and illness. HR teams no longer have to plan for them, freeing them to focus on more specific tasks.
This improves visibility, ease of use, and personnel management, which in turn increases overall job satisfaction. It also results in more reliable and higher quality information, because employees have a responsibility to manage their information.
How to Use MyView Pendragon – MyView Login Guide
To use MyView, you must sign in using your username and password, date of birth, and pin. This secure site allows you to view and print your payslips, P60s, P11Ds, and other personal information.
The details below will give you a way to sign up and run the program.
Also Read: HFT Portal Login
Myview Pendragon Login Online GETTING STARTED
You have to first SUBSCRIBE to receive your payslips online For that You will need:
- Your Payment Number – 8-digit number as indicated on your payslips (or subtract 826 from your Oracle number and enter it by 1)
- National Insurance Number – you can get this on your P60, tax letters from HMRC, or by contacting the HMRC format by AB123456A (all articles, no vacancies)
- Email address – this can be a work or personal address but you will need to access this email account during registration
- Your Birthday date – Choose your birthday in the drop-down categories
- Password – You will need to create a memorable password that will be used each time you sign in. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain a combination of uppercase, lowercase, and numeric letters.
- To start subscribing, select “Register email address” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- A message on the screen will confirm that your email address is already registered.
- You will then receive an email with a temporary password link that you will use for the first time you sign in.
- You will usually receive an email with a temporary password within 5 minutes. If you do not receive the email, please contact Zellis at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MyView allows you to review your information securely, view your payment documents and request annual leave online. The site is available to both casual and paid hourly employees so they can deliver timesheets. Managers have additional access that allows them to view and submit key information related to their team, record absence, approve timesheets and begin the process of leaving. Includes absence management that allows employees to request and record unpaid and unpaid leave and annual leave online. Recording of the absence of illness and the leave procedure is also available to management.
MyView SIGN IN : Myview Pendragon Login Online
Once registered, you can access Payslips online at any time by entering:
- Your Payment Number and Password
- Your Birthday
- Answer to one of the security questions you set while registering.
All the answers you provide are critical
- After 3 attempts fail, your account will be suspended. To regain access, click “Forgot your password?”
- You will receive an email with a temporary password link that you must use within 24 hours
- Please reset your password every 180 days in accordance with DHL Security Policy. You will receive a notification on the screen 30 days before the expiration date.
Forgot your password?
Use the “Forgot your password?” link
Change Email Address?
Sign in and select “Change Email Address” from the “Account” drop-down at the top of the screen
Sign in and select “Change Password” from the “Account” drop-down
PAY Related Question
Contact your manager and/or the Salary Clerk as usual
If you are using it for the first time, please click on ‘forget your password’ and enter your work number and send an email password. You must use a forgotten password functionality to sign in for the first time. You will then be asked to change your password to a memorable one.
Click on the envelope icons to see your payslips. This annual plan has a recent payment slip at the top. The main component of MyView is MyPay, our self-service self-payment module. MyPay has simple, interactive payslips, which employees can compare with each month.
MyPay also helps to improve financial awareness within your employees by improving employees’ understanding of how things like benefits and pension contributions affect their take-home income.
If you are having difficulty signing in please contact the Department of Labor at 0161 749 4422.
Zellis is a modern, intuitive gateway for self-employed wage and HR, accessible at any time, on any device. Employees manage their information, while managers easily manage the activities of their teams.