OCCRRA is a centralized information system for after school professionals & early Childhood. Ohio’s web registry professional allows professionals to record and track their career growth and achievements as well as search and sign up for training opportunities offered nationwide.
OCCRRA also coordinates the Ohio Approval process for the provision of professional development and training for professionals and educators to ensure early care and education and after-school professionals receive high-quality professional development to enhance the learning and growth of children in their care.
Visit your Registry profile to apply to become a registered Ohio Instructor, build a Training Organization, and submit professional development to the Ohio Accreditation. To get started, create a profile, upload your supporting documents, and be known for your knowledge, education, credentials, and training at Ohio Professional Registry.
OCCRRA Login Process 100% Working
- 1 OCCRRA Login Process 100% Working
- 2 How can you reset passwords?
- 2.1 How Can You Find the Forgotten User Name OCCRRA?
- 2.2 Who should use the Ohio Professional Registry?
- 2.3 What documents are required to certify?
If you already have an OCCRRA account, then you can sign in to your OCCRRA account with your username/email id and password. If you do not have an account with OCCRRA, you will need to sign up for a new account before signing in.
Sign-in steps for OCCRRA:
Step 1: Visit the Ohio Professional Registry Sign in portal
Step 2: Check the ‘Sign In’ column to the left of page
Step 3: Type your username / OPIN / Email address and OCCRRA Password Login.
Step 4: Next, you can click on the ‘sign in’ button. expressed in green.
- Login Page – Click Here
- Forgot Password- Click Here
- Registration – Click Here
- Official Website- https://registry.occrra.org
How can you reset passwords?
You can easily reset your password for the occrra website. Users who forgot their password can now retrieve it via email verification. To reset your password, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official Web Registry of Ohio at www.occrra.org/
- Click on ‘Sign in’.
- With the login method, you will see a red button indicating the reset password. Press the button.
- Enter your username/email ID / OPEN to identify the user.
- Next, click on the ‘Reset password’ button.
- Open your email inbox with your registered ID and follow the instructions provided to retrieve your OCCRRA password.
How Can You Find the Forgotten User Name OCCRRA?
If you forgot your OCCRRA username, you can retrieve the same by following the simple steps below.
- Visit OCCRRA Sign on-page.
- Then on the next page that opens up, click on the “Forgot username” button.
- Enter your registered email or OPIN.
- Next, click on “Retrieve Username.”
- You will get the username for your account.
Check : Vandalmail Login
Who should use the Ohio Professional Registry?
The Registry has a variety of potential uses and is open to anyone whose work supports childhood and back school camps in Ohio. Registration is free and easy. Specialists working on a limited Step Up To Quality program must be part of the Registry. A Registry profile is also required for educators and trainers in the field who would like special accreditation during their training sessions (e.g. Step Up To Quality, ODE Approved PD, or ODH Help Me Grow, now Ohio Approved (OA).
Below the steps can show you the process.
- Visit the official Ohio Professional Registry home page. You can see “Create Account ”in the upper right corner of the window.
- Enter a unique email address.
- Verify your name, Birthday (Format: MM / DD / YYYY).
- then click the ‘Check Name’ button.
- Next, fill in the personal details, address, Census, and Important Information.
- Now tap on “Create profile”.
- Finally, check your email to approve your subscription or complete the registration.
What documents are required to certify?
Detailed guidelines are available at “Required Documents for Verification”, available for download at www.occrra.org. However, the following documents are usually required for verification: For basic education, a copy of a high school diploma or GED in-home graduation certification requires a letter from the school district of the graduate resident stating that the student meets all the requirements for high school graduation. The letter needs to be on the letterhead and signed by the school principal. o For higher education, a copy of an official document from an accredited college or university showing the hours obtained, courses, and qualifications obtained (if there were several institutions, a copy of the official document is required for each – hours passed cannot be verified) o For training details, copy -ODE o Confirmations, a face copy of your current certificate is required.
What is my Career Level?
The Career Pathways level is displayed at the top of the Registry profile page, next to the staff name Please note that the Career Level is based solely on the verified points.
TIPS for technical issues:
How do I cancel my training registration?
To cancel registration training, log in to your Registry profile. Once you have logged into the profile, select “Training: PDTrack” in the blue menu that you will see on the left. This will show all the training you have signed up for. Click on the ST number of training you wish to cancel, then select “Click here to cancel your subscription.”
Must Read About : HCA Retirement Benefit
Registration for the event at OCCRRA
After you set up an account at OCCRRA, you can search for events provided by SST8. They will be listed by date and title. The entire Workshop series is written on the first day of the series. Once you are subscribed to the first day, your name will appear in the next days of the series.
This was the complete guide to sign up and login to the OCCRRA platform. Follow the steps mentioned in this article to successfully login to the website. This article gives a complete guide on how to login and use the OCCRRA website. You will get all the important details that you will need for signing up on the website, and then logging into your account. Hope this article helped you with the problem. If you face any problem feel free to contact us.